Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on one of the highest hills in town, the cottage is a fully-renovated 1930s home. It offers excellent views of Boonah from the front verandah and a magnificent outlook to Mt. French and Cunningham’s Gap from the rear garden.
JUNE 2016 SPECIAL: 15% OFF TOTAL COST OF BOOKING.
- Self-contained cottage
- Sleeps up to eight
- Suitable for couples, families and groups
- 1 queen bed, 1 double bed, 2 king singles, 2 singles
- Main with ensuite
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible at rear
- Air conditioning/heating
- TV / DVD
- Spacious front deck with panoramic views
- Open plan sitting/dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Double spa bath
- Breakfast hamper provided first morning
- Off street undercover parking
- Cosy fireplace
- Library, board games, toys
- Restful back arbour
This spacious cottage is a short walk from Boonah town centre with its shops, restaurants, library, art gallery and Cultural Centre. It is a base from which you can experience the wonders of the Scenic Rim.
Become a Scenic Rim Happy Camper